Why Are We Here?
Our hearts, minds, and bodies tell the stories of how we are experiencing the world around us. In a culture of hurry, we often overlook ourselves and we’re seeing increasing levels of unaddressed anxiety, depression, loneliness, hopelessness, and other distressing experiences. We’re here to help people who are feeling stuck and overwhelmed by the distressing experiences in their lives. The journey to self-recovery and discovery begins with the courageous step of slowing down, and we’re here to help you with the process.
How We Can Help
Our counselors are dedicated to honoring the therapeutic process and providing individualized care that is specific to your needs. We offer individual, couples, and family therapy for a variety of struggles:
- Anger, anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts or feelings
- Grief and loss
- Feelings of shame and self-contempt
- Sexuality identity, orientation, and gender-related distress
- Unwanted sexual thoughts, feelings, and behaviors
- Sexual Abuse Recovery
- Chronic illness or diagnosis stress
- Minority stress and racial trauma
- Codependency recovery
- Premarital counseling
- Marital, parenting, or family distress
- Recovery from PTSD, complex trauma, and relational abuse
- Spiritual confusion, doubt, or abuse
- Vocational and ministry burnout or stuckness
- Substance abuse and addictive behaviors
- Academic, career, and workplace stressors
What to Expect
How do I schedule a session?
You can either fill out our contact form and we will assign you a counselor or you may contact a counselor of your choosing directly.Schedule today
Service fees range from $75 to $195 depending on each counselor’s experience and availability. If you need financial assistance, we encourage you to ask your counselor about potential options.Meet our counselors
What do I need for my first session?
You will need to complete, sign, print, and bring several forms to your first scheduled appointment as well as a method of payment. Your counselor will inform you which method of payment is acceptable for their services.New Client Forms